- Office Administration
Summary of key areas of responsibility:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Generate reports, contracts, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Running errands to the post office or supply store
- Arranging meetings, appointments, and executive travel
- Maintaining folders on servers
- Work Pass Application
- CPF Submission
- Other administration duties as agreed.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare quotations and invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist the organization and management of internal and external audits.
- Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with agreed procedures management.
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded.
- Other finance duties as agreed.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Attention to detail.
- At least 3 years’ experience in finance, HR, and office administration
- Experience in book-keeping and computerized accounting systems
- Experience in HR policies and procedures and administration systems.
- Good planning and organizational skills and efficient work methods.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel).
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Apply today with CV, cover letter including current salary and why you think we can’t live without you.